About Me

I am a stay at home mom of two fabulous kids and a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I love my home, family and friends, serving my community, and am always an Auburn Tiger.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My positive pink bubble

I often talk about the "pink bubble" of Mary Kay with my friends.  It is this happy, positive environment of a Mary Kay event or meeting.  Everyone is excited, supportive and eager to learn and share ideas with each other.  We know we all have "stuff" in our daily lives we are dealing with, but we leave our stuff at the door and focus on supporting one another.  
Today, I am thankful for my pink bubble.  I am blessed that God placed these women in my life to support and encourage me in my life and in my business.  I am thankful for my consultant friends and directors who are there to cheer me on and challenge me to think a new thought.  

I think we are all guilty of letting the "stuff" get in the way - myself included.  From time management, outside commitments, sick children, CCB's daily hormone injections, doctors appointments, and a  traveling husband, it is easy to get bogged down in the stuff of life.  It is in these moments I need to channel my inner pink bubble and get back to my positive space.  If I get bogged down with all of the negative energy, I can't effectively get anything done.  I may take a 5 minute time out, say my positive affirmation, focus on what I have gotten done or count my blessings to get back on the right track.  It is not always easy  and I am guilty of not always remembering to get myself back on the right track.  But when I do, I am always amazed at the results and my mind shift. 

In the spirit of Mary Kay, I am going to issue a challenge - when the stuff of life gets in the way and bogs you down, take this moment to remember your blessings.


Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

1 comment: