About Me

I am a stay at home mom of two fabulous kids and a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I love my home, family and friends, serving my community, and am always an Auburn Tiger.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CCB got a new pair of shoes!

I now know what it feels like to be a "normal" mom. We have now purchased our second pair of shoes for CCB in 8 weeks. Yes, those nice Stride Rite shoes I bought her in October are now to small. We are now the proud owners of a new pair of pink sequin sparkly Stride Rite shoes. Hooray for after Christmas sales!

Needless to say, the Nutropin is working and we are so thankful. To go from a kid who wore the same pair of shoes for almost a year to a kid who outgrows them fast is a big change. But, a welcome change.

Want to know more about Growth Hormone Deficiency? Check out the Magic Foundation for some great information and donate to help research for GHD kids like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment