About Me

I am a stay at home mom of two fabulous kids and a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I love my home, family and friends, serving my community, and am always an Auburn Tiger.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Our little corner

I've been thinking about what to write in my first post for days.  So think no more, I am jumping in with both feet!


This is my family 









And these are my adorable kids

My big girl, CCB, is almost 5 and VAB just turned 2, and they keep me on my toes every minute of every day!  I am so thankful to be able to stay at home with my kids.  

I love to read blogs and I love to write, so I am excited about this new creative outlet of mine!

We live in Southern Indiana, but my husband and I are both from Atlanta.  After an undergrad career at Vanderbilt, grad school at Auburn, and a brief time in Mobile, we moved up here.  We may be the only family with an Auburn flag flying and a future Auburn quarterback and cheerleader, but we love our home here.

I have my Master's degree in Child Development from Auburn, but I have started my own business as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant.


No, I do not have a pink Cadillac (yet!) - this was taken at Seminar 2011 in Dallas this summer.

I love my job as a consultant.  I love that it is my business and I have so much flexibility.  I also love our products.  But most of all, I love making women feel fantastic about themselves.  

Welcome to my little corner of the world!






2 comments: