About Me

I am a stay at home mom of two fabulous kids and a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I love my home, family and friends, serving my community, and am always an Auburn Tiger.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am so excited!  I have my first team member!  Mary Kay is offering our starter kit for $75 this month so I have been doing several interviews hoping to start building my team this month.  A friend of mine was interested and decided to take the opportunity and join my team.  I have been smiling all day and can't believe it.  I am so excited that I get the opportunity to "do life" (as Linda Toupin would say) with her.  She is a fantastic person and is going to be fabulous.  I am on my way!

In celebration of my first team member I am having a 1 week special!  I am taking 10% off anything in our new fall redefining elegance collection.

Try out our new lip suede - a matte look that feels lighter than lipstick.  Regularly $14, in plum and pink

The new filigree eye and cheek colors are fantastic as well!  They come in splendid and stunning and are regularly $20.
And who doesn't love the Mary Kay nail polishes?!  They are regularly priced at $8 and come in gold, plum and suede. 
There is much more on my website, but this is just a quick look at the collection!  It's a great time to get a jump on those Christmas gifts!  Check out my Mary Kay website!  Sale ends October 31st!




No comments:

Post a Comment